USERN is organized exclusively for advancement of authentic, ethical and professional scientific research and education and consequently advancement of scien ce for non-military purposes and public good.
We envision a reliable network of universally validated resources including ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources in order to launch and facilitate authentic, ethical and professional scientific research intended to improve human
1. Our mission is to provide scientific and technical infrastructure in order to universally:
2. Validate ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources and determine their scientific credibility and reliability
3. Classify and grade ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources
4. Improve ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources
5. Connect and share ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources considering their scope and their grades and establish their collaboration
6. Allocate facilities, human, financial and educational resources to ideas with the most importance for improvement of human life
1. USERN is committed to uphold high technical and ethical standards in all processes in the network.
2. USERN is committed to ensure that all processes in the network are in accordance with highest ethical and scientific values and to appropriately address any unethical issue such as research misconduct, data fabrication, falsification, misrepresentation or plagiarism.
3. USERN is committed to respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedoms.
4. USERN is committed to respect the privacy of its members and not to disclose their confidential issues and provide and protect confidential communications.
5. USERN is committed to treat all members with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity and appreciate the value of diversity and to avoid discrimination against its members on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, or other factors that are not related to their scientific competence and integrity.
6. USEERN is committed to respect for intellectual property, to honor patents, copyrights, and other forms of intellectual property and to give credit where credit is due.
7. USERN is committed to take responsibility for all its actions, risks, and results to all members in the network.
8. USERN is committed to use outcomes of its actions as opportunities for improvement.
9. USERN is committed to disseminate easily accessible and understandable policies and processes related to members to all members in the network 10. USERN is committed to provide accurate and timely reports of its activities to all members.
11. USERN is committed to strive for balanced and diverse representation on its governing bodies.
12. USERN is committed to apply decisions made democratically and considering the best interest of members and public good.
13. USERN is committed not to cooperate with political parties, military, militia or terrorist groups.
14. In all processes in the network, USERN is committed to consider only scientific and ethical values determined democratically and universally and not to consider any political, financial, racial, religious or national interests in decision making.
15. USERN is committed not to take money from representatives of political parties and military and militia groups.
16. USERN will only accept funding that does not compromise its ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
The Basic statute of the USERN has been written by founders on 21 January 2015. In the first three years (before establishment of executive board), the statute may be amended according to the inputs of advisory board and by approval of both executive director and president. The statute may be amended when necessary by three-fourths majority of the board of directors. Proposed amendments must be submitted to the president to be sent out with regular board announcements. You can download the latest version of the Statute by clicking on the following link.
1. Nima Rezaei; MD, PhD
2. Armin Hirbod-Mobarakeh; MD, MPH
Governance and management is separated in USERN. The executive board is responsible for overall policy and direction of the network, and delegates responsibility of day-to-day operations to the executive director and managers (staff). In addition, the advisory board provides non-binding strategic advice to both executive board and staff in a number of matters