Kawthar Ali Abduljalil Ahmed Mohamed
- MD student at Tehran University Of Medical Sciences since 2016
- The manager of the USERN Junior Ambassadors’ team (UJA) since 2019
- The UJA of Bahrain since 2018
General Secondary Certificate (Tawjihia) biology_chemistry major.
Ranked 28th in the class of 2016 among the Bahraini students.
Experiences and Participations
- speech contest in GMAC( Gavel Masters Annual Contest) of Toastmasters International organization in 2013, Manama, Bahrain
- Volunteer working for 2 weeks in a health center ( nursing section, Laboratory, and clinics), Manama, Bahrain, in 2015.
- Arabic Reading challenge ( finishing 50 books in just 2 months) in 2016.
- The first-place winner of the Bahraini Students’ Debate Contest in 2016, Manama,
- Teaching English for ESL learners at Sepeher institute for 7 months in 2017.
- An executive member of the Neurotract advertisment team at the Student’s Scientific and Research Centre (SSRC) in 2019.
- The photographer of the Neurotract Summer School at the Student’s Scientific and Research Centre (SSRC) in 2019.
- Concurrent Persian-Arabic translation for an Iraqi participant during the entire Neurotract Summer School at the Student’s Scientific and Research Centre (SSRC) in 2019.
- The Master of Ceremonies of the Neurotract Summer School at the Student’s Scientific and Research Centre (SSRC) in 2019.
- The Master of ceremonies of the Yalda Celebration of Tehran University of Medical Sciences international students in 2019.
- The international advertisement coordinator of the USERN Spring Event and the USERN 2020 Congress.
- The founder and the excutive manager of U-debate.
1- Medical science monitor journal
2- Microbial pathogenesis journal
- 2nd place winner in women’s right conference among Bahraini schools (2016)
- USERN Spring Event (2020)
- USERN 2020 Congress
- Leadership and debating skills.
- Public speaking (being a member of Toastmasters International Organization since 2012)
- Photography (since 2016)
Arabic and Persian native plus fluent English and great understanding of Turkish.
- Played Taekwondo ( 2006_2012)
- Microsoft Office programs plus Photoshop.
- Research Managing Programs such as Mendeley, Endnote, and SPSS
Interests and Hobbies
2- Martial arts